£148,000 Offers over
Linked Villa presented in truly immaculate condition comprising entrance hall, spacious lounge open to dining area with patio doors to rear garden, modern fitted kitchen with utility room off, three bedrooms and modern fitted family bathroom. Garage. Driveway. Gas c/h,d/g. Gardens.
Linked detached villa offering spacious accommodation over two levels and presented in immaculate condition throughout, the accommodation comprises of entrance hall, spacious lounge open dining area with patio doors leading to the rear garden, modern fitted kitchen and utility room off with door to garden. On the upper level there are three good sized double bedrooms with bedroom one and two benefiting from fitted mirrored wardrobes, there is also a modern fitted bathroom. The property further benefits from garage, driveway, gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front, side and rear, with the rear garden fully enclosed and laid with ease of maintenance in mind.
Viewing essential to appreciate this excellent family home.
Entrance hall with door to the front. Carpeted flooring. Under stairs cupboard. Double glazed window to the side.
Lounge 13' 10" x 11' 1" ( 4.22m x 3.38m )
Lounge with carpeted flooring. Fire place with gas fire. Radiator. Front facing double glazed window.
Dining Area 9' 2" x 8' 6" ( 2.79m x 2.59m )
Dining area with carpeted flooring. Radiator. Patio doors to the rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 8' 7" ( 2.77m x 2.62m )
Modern partially tiled kitchen with wall and base units. Space for cooker. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Laminate flooring. Rear facing window. Door to the utility room.
Utility Room 7' 11" x 5' 7" ( 2.41m x 1.70m )
Utility room with wall and base units. Stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine. Laminate flooring. Rear facing window.
Stairs from hall to upper apartments. Carpeted flooring. Side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 13' 8" Max x 8' 9" + Door Recess ( 4.17m Max x 2.67m + Door Recess )
Double bedroom with Carpeted flooring. Build in mirrored wardrobes. Radiator. Front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 8' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.51m )
Further double bedroom with laminate flooring. Built in mirrored wardrobes. Radiator. Rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.57m )
Double bedroom with laminate flooring. Radiator. Front facing double glazed window.
Partially tiled modern bath room with wc, wash hand basin and bath with shower over bath. Glass screen. Vinyl flooring. Radiator. Rear facing double glazed window.
Garage with Power. Lights. Up and over door.
Parking with Monobloc driveway.
Front garden with lawn area and shrub area.
Enclosed rear garden with a raised paved patio. Chipped area. Shrub area garden shed. Greenhouse and lawn to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.