£219,995 Offers over
A most attractive detached villa complete with pleasant conservatory to rear occupying a prime cul-de-sac position within this popular modern development.
Presented to the market to a truly exacting standard throughout this generously proportioned detached villa enjoys a prime cul-de-sac position within this popular and convenient modern development. Internally the versatile accommodation offers excellent family space comprising: welcoming reception hall, convenient w.c., stunning formal lounge with feature fireplace, well appointed dining room, a particular feature is the bespoke modern fitted kitchen whilst a sizeable and pleasant conservatory added to the rear completes the ground floor accomodation. Located at first floor level are four impressive and spacious bedrooms master with luxury en-suite facility and a well equipped modern fitted family bathroom. The property further benefits from a system of GCH. and double glazed units whilst a fresh and tasteful decorative theme is in place throughout. Externally the property sits amidst well maintained landscaped gardens incorporating a pleasant slabbed sun terrace and raised lawn area to rear. A beautifully presented property which should not fail to impress upon inspection.
Located within this popular and established locale the property is well placed for local amenities within nearby Burnside, Rutherglen and East Kilbride which cater for day to day requirements. Alternatively the area benefits from frequent public transport links which provide fast commuter access to nearby Glasgow and Hamilton city centres. Access points onto the M74 &M8 within easy distance.
Lounge 16' 7" INC THE BAY x 11' 6" ( 5.05m INC THE BAY x 3.51m )
Dining Room 11' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.64m )
Dining Kitchen 15' 11" x 8' 8" ( 4.85m x 2.64m )
Conservatory 12' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.84m x 2.84m )
Bedroom One 14' 10" EXC RECESS x 9' 9" TO FITTED WARDROBES ( 4.52m EXC RECESS x 2.97m TO FITTED WARDROBES )
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.92m )
Bedroom Three 9' 5" TO FITTED WARDROBES x 9' ( 2.87m TO FITTED WARDROBES x 2.74m )
Bedroom Four 8' 4" x 7' 8" ( 2.54m x 2.34m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.