£325,000 Offers over
An individually designed modern detached villa situated within a much sought after residential pocket of Cambuslang.
Designed to an exacting standard by the existing owners this unique and bespoke modern detached villa offers an excellent opportunity to acquire a generously proportioned family home with versatile accommodation. Providing a bright and airy interior contemporary in design the well presented and appealing apartments consist of impressive entrance vestibule, welcoming reception hall with feature tiled seating area to rear incorporating pleasant views over the rear gardens, a stunning lower level formal lounge with focal point fireplace, dining room, modern fitted kitchen, convenient utility area, downstair WC &a flexible fifth bedroom/home office completes the ground floor. Located at first floor level and accessed via an open tread stairwell accessed from the reception hall are a further four beautifully presented bedrooms, master with luxury en-suite facility and most impressive family bathroom incorporating three piece suite with separate shower cubicle. The property has been maintained to an exacting standard and boasts a fresh and tasteful decorative theme throughout. The property also offers a system of gas c/heating and d/glazed window units. Externally the property sits amidst mature landscaped gardens which are surrounding incorporating a colourful array of mature shrubs and perennials whilst the rear in particular offers a pleasant slabbed sun terrace and convenient lawn section. Off-street parking is also provided for via a driveway. Garage with electric door.
Lounge 15' 11" x 15' 1" ( 4.85m x 4.60m )
Dining Room 13' 5" x 9' 7" ( 4.09m x 2.92m )
Family Room 11' 2" x 11' 3" ( 3.40m x 3.43m )
Kitchen 13' 7" x 11' 11" ( 4.14m x 3.63m )
Utility Room 9' 8" x 5' 10" ( 2.95m x 1.78m )
Bedroom One 13' x 13' 3" ( 3.96m x 4.04m )
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 11' 9" ( 3.33m x 3.58m )
Bedroom Three 12' 8" MAX x 10' 11" ( 3.86m MAX x 3.33m )
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.10m x 2.69m )
Bedroom Five 10' 3" x 10' 11" ( 3.12m x 3.33m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.