£335,000 Offers Over
This attractive modern detached bungalow is set in the popular village of Dunshalt midway between Falkland and Auchtermuchty. It has been thoughtfully extended over the years to create a spacious and comfortable family home comprising four bedrooms and three public rooms and lies within mature and sheltered garden grounds offering views towards the Lomond Hills over the surrounding countryside.
A Closing Date has now been set for Wednesday 31st August 2016 at 12 noon.
• Spacious and flexible accommodation.
• 4 Bedrooms; 3 doubles, 2 en-suite, family bathroom.
• Modern Kitchen/breakfast room with Neff range cooker and appliances, utility room.
• 3 reception rooms; sitting room with wood-burning stove.
• Mature, private and sheltered gardens with garden shed and views to the Lomond Hills.
• Adjoining double garage.
• Gas fired central heating. Double glazing throughout.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.