£295,000 Offers over
Allen and Harris are delighted to present "Dunleven" an extraordinary 6 bedroom detached villa on an elevated plot in a secluded pocket in Renton. The property has recently been refurbished to a high specification keeping many of the astonishing traditional features.
Allen and Harris are delighted to present "Dunleven" an extraordinary 6 bedroom detached villa on an elevated plot in a secluded pocket in Renton. The property has recently been refurbished to a high specification with many of the astonishing traditional features remaining such as the decorative ceiling plasterwork and fire places among other features. The property is surrounded by mature gardens.
The property is large in stature and offers a versatile layout of accommodation. On the ground floor you are greeted by a grand reception hallway. On your right you have a sizable reception room with a traditional fireplace along with a stunning bay window. On the left there is an ample sized lounge. Also on the ground floor there is a versatile room that could be used either as a bedroom or a study/sitting room. The kitchen is also on the ground floor which contains lovely traditional features along with the modern feel of a recently renovated kitchen. You can also access a boiler room, a utility room and a downstairs WC/shower room from the kitchen. Going up the stairs before you get to the upper floor of the property there is a mezzanine which has a separate bathroom, WC and a shower room. Proceeding up the stairs there are 5 good sized bedrooms, with the master bedroom being particularly striking as it comprises a bay window.
The property is positioned on a row of only 3 traditional red stone villas, this one being the one middle.
This is a must view.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 19' 5" into bay window x 14' over fireplace ( 5.92m into bay window x 4.27m)
Dining Room 12' 8" x 13' 6" ( 3.86m x 4.11m )
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 13' 7" over units x 12' 7" over units ( 4.14m over units x 3.84m)
Utility Room Irregular Shaped Room 7' 7" x 7' 2" over units ( 2.31m x 2.18m)
Master Bedroom 19' 6" into bay window x 13' 7" ( 5.94m into bay window x 4.14m )
Bedroom 2 14' 6" x 12' 2" ( 4.42m x 3.71m )
Bedroom 3 12' 3" x 12' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.71m )
Bedroom 4 12' 8" x 13' 8" ( 3.86m x 4.17m )
Bedroom 5 10' 5" x 7' 7" ( 3.18m x 2.31m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.