£159,995 Offers over
A seldom available and imaginatively altered semi detached villa enjoying a prime corner position within this much sought after residential locale
Enjoying a prime corner position within this admired residential pocket of Rutherglen this this most appealing semi detached villa which has been cleverly altered and extended by the existing owners. Maintained to a truly exacting standard throughout the versatile accommodation comprises: welcoming reception hall with understair storage off, w.c., attractive and generously proportioned formal lounge complete with feature fireplace at focal point, a modern well equipped fitted kitchen displaying wall and base mounted units complete with integral appliances, convenient open plan dining area to side and a pleasant large conservatory to rear completes the ground floor accommodation. Located at first floor level are two tastefully decorated double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and a luxurious bathroom (originally the third bedroom) incorporating a three piece suite and separate shower cubicle completes the accommodation overall. The property benefits from a a fresh and tasteful decorative theme throughout, a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units. Externally the property sits amidst impeccably maintained level landscaped gardens incorporating well manicured lawns, a colourful perimeter of shrubs and perennials and perimeter timber fencing/decorative railings. Ample off street parking is provided for via a large monobloc driveway to front and side and a detached double garage complete with power and lighting. Located within this popular and established
Lounge 13' 1" x 13' 7" ( 3.99m x 4.14m )
Kitchen 16' 7" x 8' 4" ( 5.05m x 2.54m )
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 9" TO FITTED WARDROBES ( 3.66m x 3.28m TO FITTED WARDROBES )
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.30m x 2.51m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.