£123,000 Offers over
Extended three bedroom semi detached villa. Entrance hall, spacious lounge, dining room with french doors to modern fitted kitchen, conservatory, modern fitted cloakroom and modern fitted bathroom. There is also parking at rear, gas c/h d/g and gardens to front and rear.
Extended semi detached villa ideally located within close proximity to town centre and offering spacious accommodation over two levels and presented in truly walk in condition comprising on the ground floor entrance hall, modern fitted cloakroom, spacious lounge open to dining room with french doors to modern fitted dining kitchen, conservatory, On the upper floor there are three good sized bedrooms with bedroom one and three having fitted storage space and modern fitted shower room. The property further benefits from gardens to front and rear with the rear garden being enclosed and is south facing, the gardens have been laid with ease of maintenance in mind, gas central heating, double glazing and off street parking at the rear of the property.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this excellent home
Entered through double glazed front door and giving access to entrance hallway. Cupboards and carpeted flooring.
Entered through double glazed side door. Cupboard. Radiator. Vinyl flooring.
Lounge 13' 6" x 11' 7" ( 4.11m x 3.53m )
Spacious lounge with double glazed window to front. Arch to dining area, marble hearth, cupboard, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Enter via archway from lounge, with French doors to kitchen. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
Dining Kitchen 16' 4" x 9' 3" ( 4.98m x 2.82m )
Fitted kitchen with floor and wall mounted units with double glazed window to side. Stainless steel sink with drainer. Electric oven and gas hob. Partially tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine. Radiator. Door to conservatory
Bedroom One 9' 2" max+ door recess x 9' 11" ( 2.79m max+ door recess x 3.02m )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to rear. Central heating radiator. Carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" max x 9' + door recess ( 3.18m max x 2.74m + door recess )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to front. Radiator. Carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 7' 3" ( 2.46m x 2.21m )
Single bedroom with double glazed window to rear. Central heating radiator. Carpeted flooring.
Fitted bathroom with fitted shower cubicle, wash hand basin set within modern vanity unit and w.c. Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Tiled flooring.
There is off street parking to the rear of the property.
The front garden is laid to lawn with shrub area and paved path, the rear gardens is enclosed with paved patio area and hut.
Situated to the rear of the property overlooking rear garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.