£405,000 Offers over
Situated within an exclusive executive development in the sought after Upper Bridge of Allan is this well presented 4 bedroom detached elevated bungalow set in generous garden grounds.
The home offers generous accommodation all on one level and provides a wonderful family home consisting of welcoming entrance vestibule, hallway, family bathroom, stylish and well-equipped fitted breakfasting kitchen with sizeable utility room off, generously proportioned lounge partially open plan to dining room with patio doors onto garden and 4 bedrooms with the master benefiting from en-suite shower facilities. Excellent all round storage provision including in-built wardrobes in each bedroom.
The property is attractively decorated throughout in bright neutral tones. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard and are complimented by quality flooring. The home further benefits from double glazing and Gas C/H throughout.
To the front of the home are attractive gardens with generous lawn sections and mature trees and shrubs. A sweeping driveway provides extensive off-street parking for numerous family sized cars and in turn allows access to the double garage which benefits from an additional space ideal for a workshop. The rear gardens offer a bright patio area and further lawned section. The fully enclosed garden provides an ideal entertaining area and benefits from level access, via a gate, to the cul-de-sac.
Lounge 19' 3" x 13' 8" ( 5.87m x 4.17m )
Dining 12' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.86m x 2.95m )
Kitchen 11' 10" max x 11' max ( 3.61m max x 3.35m max )
Utility 9' 4" x 6' 10" ( 2.84m x 2.08m )
Bathroom 6' 9" x 5' 11" ( 2.06m x 1.80m )
Bedroom 13' x 12' 5" ( 3.96m x 3.78m )
Bedroom 11' 10" x 11' 8" ( 3.61m x 3.56m )
Bedroom 10' 8" to front of wardrobe x 8' 2" ( 3.25m to front of wardrobe x 2.49m )
Bedroom 12' 6" x 7' 6" ( 3.81m x 2.29m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.