£80,000 Fixed price
Fantastic three bedroom mid terrace villa in the town of Blantyre that offers spacious family living in a popular and established residential locale close to shops, bus, rail and car links and amenities.
Set in a popular area of Blantyre close to local shops and amenities this three bedroom mid terrace villa offers spacious rooms, and an excellent opportunity to purchase this family home.
Entering via the front door into a downstairs hallway then onto the front facing living room with feature fireplace, laminate floors and neutral décor. The kitchen is of dining size and spans the breadth of the rear of the house with a variety of floor and wall units. The rear garden is accessed from the kitchen and is very generous in size.
On the upper floor are three double bedrooms which are all of an excellent size with an abundance of natural light. The family bathroom has a white three piece suite and shower over the bath.
The area offers excellent shopping amenities and retail parks within Blantyre itself, Hamilton and East Kilbride. Blantyre provides a library, sports centre with gym and swimming pool and excellent primary and secondary schooling. The area has several parks, picturesque walks, pubs and restaurants. There are regular bus and train links to the surrounding towns and cities including Glasgow. For those commuting by car, the nearby A725 East Kilbride Expressway links with the M74 and M8 motorways to Glasgow, Edinburgh and the surrounding towns.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.