£180,000 Offers over
Beautifully maintained and extended traditional red sandstone semi-detached villa which offers generous rooms, flexible layout and enclosed gardens with garage with the potential to double as a workshop.
Nestled in a corner plot with grounds to the front, side and rear, this family home offers an abundance of features and qualities that must be viewed to be appreciated.
Entering via large storm doors into an entrance vestibule with Victorian floor tiles the property follows a traditional layout. The front facing lounge has an open outlook with bay windows, feature fireplace and ornate ceiling to name a few of its features. A ground floor bedroom which could double as a formal dining room or sitting room sits at the rear of the property and has attractive varnished wood floors. The dining kitchen to the rear of the property has a range of wall and floor units, range style cooker and Belfast style sink. The property then flows into a utility room with a downstairs shower room. The garden is accessed from the utility room.
On ascending the stairs to the split level is the main family bathroom which is of a fantastic size with roll top bath and separate shower unit. The first floor of the property has two generous double rooms with the master enjoying open outlooks from the bay window to the front of the property and a further single bedroom or study.
The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, triple garage and abundance of parking.
Larkhall is a popular commuter village with excellent schooling, shopping facilities and sports amenities. The nearby M74 motorway provides excellent road links throughout the West.
Lounge 19' 2" into bay x 13' 4" ( 5.84m into bay x 4.06m )
Kitchen 11' 3" x 12' 1" ( 3.43m x 3.68m )
Utility Room 8' 1" x 7' 5" ( 2.46m x 2.26m )
Bedroom One 18' 7" into bay x 12' 4" max ( 5.66m into bay x 3.76m max )
Bedroom Two 12' 2" max x 11' 1" max ( 3.71m max x 3.38m max )
Bedroom Three 13' 5" x 12' 1" ( 4.09m x 3.68m )
Bedroom Four 6' 2" x 9' 2" max ( 1.88m x 2.79m max )
Bathroom 12' 2" x 11' 9" ( 3.71m x 3.58m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.