£220,000 Offers over
Seven bedroom family home or B &B with three public rooms, modern fitted kitchen, modern fitted bathroom and shower room. Further benefits sea views, gas c/h, d/g and garden grounds to front, side and rear. Easy access to town centre, local bus routes and train links. HOME REPORT VALUATION £250,00
Seven bedroom family home which could equally be used as a B &B with views across the sea to Arran and offers spacious accommodation over two levels. On the ground floor there is Entrance porch, entrance hall, spacious lounge, formal dining room, further reception room, modern fitted kitchen, utility room, double bedroom and modern fitted bathroom comprising of spa bath, two wash hand basin set within vanity unit.. The upper floor offers a further six bedrooms and modern fitted shower room. The property further benefits from open views, gas central heating, double glazing and gardens grounds to front, side and rear.
Saltcoats is a seaside town with excellent train and bus routes to Glasgow, Ayrshire and beyond. HOME REPORT VALUATION £250,000
Entrance Porch with double glazed door to the front, carpeted flooring. Entrance to hall.
Entrance hall with double glazed door to front, two radiators, cupboard and carpeted flooring.
Lounge 15' 6" x 15' 4" ( 4.72m x 4.67m )
Spacious lounge with double glazed window to the front, Double glazed window to the side. two radiators original intricate coving and centre rose. Carpeted flooring.
Dining Room 18' 2" max x 12' 1" max ( 5.54m max x 3.68m max )
Dining room with double glazed window to the side. 2 radiators. 3 Cupboards and carpeted flooring.
3rd Reception Room 13' 7" + bay window x 13' 6" ( 4.14m + bay window x 4.11m )
Reception Room with double glazed window to the front. Radiator original intricate coving and centre rose. Carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 19' 7" x 7' ( 5.97m x 2.13m )
Modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units with matching worktops, Asterite sink. Eight range cooker with cooker hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Central heating boiler. Radiator. Tiled flooring.
Accessed from kitchen with fitted cupboards, tiled flooring and double glazed door to garden
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 8' 11" ( 4.17m x 2.72m )
Double bedroom located on the ground floor with built in wardrobes. Radiator and carpeted flooring. Double glazed window to
Modern fitted bathroom with spa bath with over shower, two wash hand basins set within vanity unit, and w.c. Fully tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Double glazed skylight window. Cupboard. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 15' 10" into Bay window x 13' 8" ( 4.83m into Bay window x 4.17m )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to front with open views to seaside. 2 radiators and carpeted flooring
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 7' 7" ( 2.41m x 2.31m )
Single bedroom with skylight double glazed window. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Four 13' 7" max x 11' 10" + bay window ( 4.14m max x 3.61m + bay window )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to front with open views to sea. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Five 7' 8" x 6' 11" ( 2.34m x 2.11m )
Single bedroom with double glazed window to side. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Six 11' 9" x 11' 3" ( 3.58m x 3.43m )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to side. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Seven 11' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.61m x 2.59m )
Double bedrooms with double glazed window to rear. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
The front garden is laid to lawn with paved path and surrounded by ornamental wall, which could be converted to give an excellent driveway, there are further garden grounds to the side and rear
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.