£144,995 Fixed price
Situated in the popular Kier homes development this well presented four bedroom townhouse which would make an ideal family home.
Allen &Harris are delighted to present to the market this modern mid terraced townhouse located within this popular Kier Homes development., The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, downstairs w.c, red high gloss fitted kitchen and dining room with patio doors leading out to the rear garden. On the first floor there is a bright spacious lounge with elevated views to front of property and bright double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and master en-suite shower room. The second floor comprises of three further bedrooms and family bathroom. The property is further enhanced via gas central heating and double glazed window units.
Belvidere Gate is located within the Parkhead area of Glasgow and is conveniently situated for most day to day requirements and also access to the M8/M74 motorway links providing fast commuter access to Glasgow city centre and beyond.
Dining Room/family Room 12' 11" x 12' 5" ( 3.94m x 3.78m )
Kitchen 11' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.57m )
Lounge 15' 11" x 11' 5" narrowing to 7' 8" ( 4.85m x 3.48m narrowing to 2.34m )
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.67m )
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.67m )
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 8' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.67m )
Bedroom Four 7' 11" x 6' 11" ( 2.41m x 2.11m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.