£390,000 Offers over
This traditional detached villa has FOUR bedrooms and FOUR public rooms over two floors. Located within minutes of the Town Centre, train stations and local amenities,
On entry, the hallway spans the depth of the villa into the kitchen, WC and utility space at the rear. The formal living room and the sitting room to the front have many attractive features including intricate cornicing and traditional fireplaces.
At the rear of the house, there is the bright and spacious kitchen, which benefits from an array of wall/floor units and integrated appliances along with space for a dining table. The formal dining room overlooks the rear garden and a sizeable office/playroom with large storage cupboard completes the accommodation on the ground floor.
On the upper floor the master bedroom has bay style windows, fitted wardrobes and a spacious en-suite shower and bathroom and the large second bedroom also benefits from fitted storage. All four bedrooms are generous in size, with the fourth bedroom completed by a Velux style window. The family bathroom features a four piece suite with full height wall tiling and floor tiles to complement the suite.
Additionally, beyond the rear of the house lies a substantial stone built former coach house providing an attractive development opportunity, which benefits from planning permission for a luxury three bedroom two storey detached house, with its own private access and parking.
Formal Lounge 20' 6" into bay window x 15' ( 6.25m into bay window x 4.57m )
Sitting Room 15' 3" x 15' 8" ( 4.65m x 4.78m )
Dining Room 11' 8" x 13' 9" ( 3.56m x 4.19m )
Office 13' 8" x 14' 6" ( 4.17m x 4.42m )
Kitchen 10' 7" x 15' 9" ( 3.23m x 4.80m )
Bedroom One 19' 4" into bay window x 13' 8" at widest point ( 5.89m into bay window x 4.17m at widest point )
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 15' ( 4.32m x 4.57m )
Bedroom Three 13' 8" at widest point x 8' 4" at widest point ( 4.17m at widest point x 2.54m at widest point )
Bedroom Four 14' 9" at widest point x 11' 1" at widest point ( 4.50m at widest point x 3.38m at widest point )
Bathroom 7' 7" x 9' 6" ( 2.31m x 2.90m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.