£55,000 Offers over
Two bedroom mid terrace villa with open views to rear. Accd: entrance hall, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two good sized double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom. There is also monobloc driveway to front, gas c/h d/g and gardens to front and rear.
Mid terrace villa with open views across countryside to the rear and offering spacious accommodation over two levels. On the ground floor there is entrance hall, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, on the upper floor there are two good sized double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front and rear. The front garden is laid to monobloc giving off street parking and the rear garden is fully enclosed with paved patio, shrub and lawn area, there is also a hut. There is potential to convert the attic to give further accommodation.
Ideally located within easy access to bus routes and train station.
Entrance Hall with double glazed door to the front. Understair cupboard. Radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 4" max x 13' 2" max ( 4.06m max x 4.01m max )
Spacious lounge with laminate flooring and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 9' 8" ( 2.57m x 2.95m )
Fully fitted fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Space for cooker, asterite sink and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine, Radiator. Rear facing double glazed window and door to garden. With open views across countryside.
Bedroom One 8' 11" x 12' 6" ( 2.72m x 3.81m )
Master double bedroom with carpeted flooring, radiator, built in wardrobes and front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 9' 11" ( 3.12m x 3.02m )
Again double bedroom with carpeted flooring, radiator and rear facing double glazed window. With open view across countryside.
Fully tiled modern bathroom with w.c, wash hand basin, bath with over shower. Water resistant laminate flooring. Radiator. Front facing double glazed window.
Excellent monobloc driveway to the front of the property giving off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.