£250,000 Offers over
A delightful bungalow surrounded by countryside and sat within a large plot of approximately one acre. The property benefits from three/four bedrooms, a large living room and outbuildings.
Entrances to this large bungalow can be found at the front and side of the property with each accessing either the utility room or large hallway with stunning wood effect flooring. From the hall to the front of the property you can find the huge living room that allows lots of natural light and views across the fields.
The kitchen is next and like the rest of the property, has been finished to a high standard with a range of wall and base units, integrated appliances and breakfast bar. Access to the utility room is via the kitchen which in turn accesses the front of the house and driveway.
The bedrooms can be found to the rear and are all of great size, the master and guest suites benefit from modern en-suite bathrooms as well as a large bathroom with corner bath that can be found further down the hall. Bedroom three benefits from a seating area to the right of the room which could also be utilised as a dressing area. The fourth bedroom is currently being utilised as a study/sitting room but has a multitude of purposes.
Outside the property we have a wrap-around garden that makes up approximately an acre which features a range of outbuildings, stables, pond and laid to lawn areas. There is also a separate driveway to the rear of the garden.
There could be potential for further development by splitting the garden and building a separate dwelling on the land (subject to the relevant planning permission), using the second driveway for access.
Lounge 21' 9" x 14' 8" ( 6.63m x 4.47m )
Dining Area 13' 8" x 10' 2" ( 4.17m x 3.10m )
Kitchen 12' 5" x 12' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.78m )
Utility Room 8' 2" x 7' 5" ( 2.49m x 2.26m )
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 14' 8" ( 3.25m x 4.47m )
Bedroom Two 11' 8" at maximum point x 19' to the wardrobes ( 3.56m at maximum point x 5.79m to the wardrobes )
Bedroom Three 18' 4" x 10' 5" ( 5.59m x 3.18m )
Bedroom Four 11' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.56m x 3.10m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.