£321,750 Offers over
This exceptional individually designed home boasts a wealth of beautiful and modern accommodation and stands proud in one of Lesmahegow's most sought after postcodes. Benefitting from four large bedrooms, each with an en-suite, four public areas and double garage; this is the perfect family home.
Set in the village of Lesmahagow on a street with individually designed and built family homes, this property demands internal inspection for the quality and specification to be fully appreciated.
This home has been lovingly created to embrace all aspects of family life, from the expansive open plan kitchen with Siemens appliances, dining and family room which benefit from French doors that lead to the landscaped gardens with decked area. This truly opens up the space and brings the outside in!
A downstairs bedroom with en-suite and walk in wardrobe, formal lounge with attractive shuttered windows, office, WC and utility room complete the ground floor. Access to the integral double garage is via the main hallway.
The first floor family den area is a thoughtfully designed use of space that gives access to each upstairs bedroom with their own walk in wardrobes and en-suites. The generous hallways, beautiful walnut floors, doors and frames and neutral decoration allows the flow of light and space throughout the building. Built with a view of achieving an energy efficient property, a heat recovery system is in operation and the home has underfloor heating throughout. A Sonos integrated sound system is an excellent modern feature.
The M74 Motorway is close by for commuters to Glasgow and all other major towns and cities within the Central Belt.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.