£145,000 Offers over
**** NEW PRICE **** B-Spoke Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this well presented Mid Terraced Villa, located within the much sought after village of Bridge of Allan. Early viewing is highly recommended to full appreciate the size and flexibility of the accommodation on offer.
- Entrance vestibule with storage cupboard.
- Well proportioned lounge with a feature electric fire and views overlooking the front of the property.
- Spacious Dining Kitchen with full complement of wall and base units. Freestanding Gas Cooker with 4 rings and hot plate, two ovens a grill and extractor fan. Space for fridge freezer, washing machine &dishwasher. Door provides access to large garden.
- Family Bathroom with white 3 piece suite comprising, WC, wash hand basin and bath with over bath electric shower. and separate shower attachment.
- Upstairs accommodation consists of 3 well proportioned Double Bedrooms. The master having mirrored wardrobes and the second bedroom a large storage closet.
- A further storage cupboard completed the upstairs accommodation.
Warmth is provided by Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing.
To the outside of the property there is a ample off road parking opposite the house and sizeable garden grounds to the front and rear.
Bridge of Allan is a sought after district in which to live as it provides a superb range of amenities within the confines of the village, with its excellent range of shops. There are also a variety of restaurants to suit most tastes. The business traveller is well provided for by the national road network system nearby and by public transport services with Bridge of Allan having a main line rail station.
Lounge 4.24m (13'11') x 3.96m (13'0')
Dining Kitchen 4.19m (13'9') x 2.77m (9'1')
Bathroom 2.29m (7'6') x 1.90m (6'3')
Bedroom 1 3.30m (10'10') x 3.00m (9'10')
Bedroom 2 3.35m (11'0') x 2.79m (9'2')
Bedroom 3 3.78m (12'5') x 2.82m (9'3')
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.