£210,000 Offers over
*** AFTER BEING ON THE MARKET FOR A FEW MONTHS THE CURRENT OWNERS HAVE DONE SOME WORK TO THE PROPERTY - NEW KITCHEN, NEW CARPETS AND MUCH MORE - MUST VIEW ***
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the open market an impressive four bedroom detached villa in the highly desirable Miller Street with multi car driveway, garage and enclosed rear gardens.
First class family accommodation situated in the highly desirable position in the popular Miller Street. The property offers larger than average room sizes for a modern property. The property consist of a lounge, dining kitchen and separate utility and four double bedrooms. The master bedroom has an en suite shower room. The property also comprises of a fitted kitchen and lavish bathroom, The property benefits from light neutral decor throughout allowing a potential purchaser to put their own stamp on the property if that is what they wish. The rear garden is fully enclosed and private. The property also comprises a garage.
Lounge 14' 8" max x 13' 4" max ( 4.47m max x 4.06m max )
Kitchen 11' 2" max x 19' 3" max ( 3.40m max x 5.87m max )
Utility Room Including W/c 9' 5" max x 5' 6" max ( 2.87m max x 1.68m max )
Master Bedroom 11' 6" x 10' 1" ( 3.51m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 8' ( 3.20m x 2.44m )
Bedroom 3 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 4 11' x 8' ( 3.35m x 2.44m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.