£65,000 Offers over
Two bedroom mid terrace villa with loft conversion: entrance hall, spacious lounge open to dining area, fitted kitchen and fitted bathroom. Monobloc driveway, gas c/h &d/g. The rear gardens is enclosed with paved slabs. Within easy access to major road links, supermarkets, bus routes.
Mid terrace villa with loft conversion offering spacious accommodation over three levels comprising of entrance hall, spacious lounge open to dining area, fitted kitchen all on the ground level on the upper level there are two good sized double bedrooms and fitted bathroom, the loft has been floored. The properly is further enhanced by monobloc driveway to front, gas central heating, double glazing and enclosed gardens to the rear.
Ideally situated being close to Tesco and Sainsbury supermarkets and within easy access to bus routes and major road links.
Entrance hallway with double glazed front door. Carpeted flooring.
Lounge 16' 7" max x 12' 8" ( 5.05m max x 3.86m )
Front facing double glazed window. Gas fire set within fireplace. Cupboard and carpeted flooring. Open to dining area.
Dining Area 10' 8" max x 9' 1" ( 3.25m max x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear with ample space for table and chairs. Radiaotr and laminate flooring. Door to kitchen
Kitchen 10' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.25m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear. Asterite sink with drainer with matching worktop. Space for cooker. Plumbed for washingmachine. Partially tiles walls and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 11' 3" ( 3.81m x 3.43m )
Double bedroom with carpeted flooring. Radiator. Rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 19' 11" ( 3.71m x 6.07m )
Double bedroom with two double glazed windows to front. Radiuator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three/attic Conversion 13' 10" x 11' 8" ( 4.22m x 3.56m )
Double bedroom with two double glazed velux windows. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
Fully tiled bathroom with wc, wash hand basin and corner bath with over shower. Double glazed window to rear. Radiator and tiled flooring.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.