£126,995 Offers over
Presented in pristine condition, a highly popular modern three bedroom, end terrace villa built by Barratt circa 2013.
Meticulously maintained and in walk in condition, accommodation on offer comprises entrance hallway, downstairs WC, bright lounge and dining kitchen with integrated appliances to include oven and hob. French doors leading to rear garden. On the upper level there are two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and one single bedroom, together with family bathroom. GCH &DG. Easily maintained front and stunning landscaped rear garden with large decking area. Two private parking spaces to front.
Located within this popular and established locale the property is well placed for local amenities within Cambuslang and nearby East Kilbride, Burnside and Rutherglen which cater for day to day requirements. Alternatively the area benefits from frequent public transport links which provide fast commuter access to nearby East Kilbride and Glasgow city centre. Access pass onto the M74 motorway network are reachable within a respectable 10 minutes drive.
Lounge 16' x 10' 7" AT WIDEST POINTS ( 4.88m x 3.23m AT WIDEST POINTS )
Kitchen 13' 7" x 8' 8" ( 4.14m x 2.64m )
Downstairs W.C. 5' 1" x 2' 9" ( 1.55m x 0.84m )
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 8' 1" ( 3.43m x 2.46m )
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.29m )
Bedroom Three 6' 8" x 5' 8" AT WIDEST POINT ( 2.03m x 1.73m AT WIDEST POINT )
Bathroom 6' 1" x 5' 6" ( 1.85m x 1.68m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.