£225,000 Offers over
Well positioned semi-detached villa, substantially extended to the side and rear to now provide generous family accommodation with a flexible layout.
Set within expansive gardens that enjoy a good degree of privacy, this well presented semi-detached villa has been substantially extended to both the side and rear to provide flexible and generous accommodation over two main levels.
Internally, the property extends to; entrance porch, hallway with under stair storage, 22ft long lounge with French doors opening to the garden room which in turn allows access directly to the garden, dining room/bedroom 4 and a modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and W.C off. The upper level hosts three well-proportioned bedrooms (master with dual aspects) and a modern fitted family bathroom. The attic space has been floored and lined, offering excellent additional storage.
The property features double glazing and gas fired central heating. The garden grounds are expansive with large raised patio area, broad lawn and mono-block driveway to the front that provides off street parking for a couple of cars.
Waterfoot lies close to both Clarkston and Eaglesham, which offer an excellent range of facilities and amenities, these include shops, which cater for day to day requirements along with banks and post offices, health centre and recreational facilities. The property also lies within the catchment for highly regarded schooling at primary and secondary levels.
Lounge: 22'0 into bay x 10'5
Garden Room: 17'1 x 7'4
Dining Room / Bedroom 4; 11'11 x 11'7
Kitchen: 20'6 x 9'8 max
Bedroom 1: 19'1 x 12'0
Bedroom 2: 13'3 x 9'2
Bedroom 3: 11'9 x 9'7
Attic Room: 18'7 x 9'0 reduced head height
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.