£85,000 Offers over
With modern and fresh decor throughout; this two bedroom terraced home is ideal for first time buyers or investors alike. The property boasts double glazing, gas central heating and a communal garden.
With fresh and modern décor throughout, this two bedroom home is bound to appeal to first time buyers, families and those looking to downsize.
Entering through the front door, the ground floor hallway provides access to the bright and airy second bedroom to the front of the property, a substantial storage cupboard, the modern family bathroom and the kitchen to the rear, which has a multitude of wall and base units providing ample storage space along with space for a dining table.
The bathroom benefits from a white three piece suite with shower above the bath.
On the second floor, the master bedroom, which is generous in size and benefits from excellent storage space, is to the front, while the spacious living room is to the rear of the property.
The communal garden grounds are accessed from a back door in the kitchen and the property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Larkhall is a popular commuter village on the outskirts of Hamilton. The area has excellent schooling, shopping facilities and sports amenities including golf courses, swimming baths, country parks, gym facilities and football parks. The main street has several pubs, bistros and restaurants, and a wide variety of shops. The nearest town is Hamilton, which has a wide variety of restaurants, bistros and pubs. For those commuting by public transport there are regular bus and train links to the surrounding towns including East Kilbride, Motherwell, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.