£190,000 Offers over
Full of character and charm, this semi detached sandstone cottage is set over two floors with three double bedrooms and stunning living accomodation. A potential forever family home within minutes of the Town Centre, train station and local amenities.
On entering the property the bright hallway spans the depth of the house allowing access into the kitchen and utility room at the rear. The front facing lounge has many attractive features including wooden floors, intricate ceiling cornicing and feature fireplace. The kitchen/diner overlooks the rear garden and benefits from modern decor, a large window and high ceilings. There is also a range of wall, drawer and base units and space for a fridge freezer and dishwasher.
From the first floor landing you have access to all three bedrooms which are of generous proportions; the master and second bedrooms both benefit from beautiful bay windows. The family bathroom is to the rear and features a modern three piece suite comprising of bath with shower over, low level WC and vanity sink unit.
Externally is a stunning rear garden with blocked paved and lawn areas which both allow access to the single detached brick built garage. Viewing is a must to appreciate what is on offer!
Lounge 13' 9" x 14' 3" ( 4.19m x 4.34m )
Kitchen 13' x 13' ( 3.96m x 3.96m )
Bathroom 8' 1" x 5' 6" ( 2.46m x 1.68m )
Bedroom 1 14' 8" In To Bay Window x 9' 8" At Widest Point ( 4.47m In To Bay Window x 2.95m At Widest Point )
Bedroom 2 14' 6" In To Bay Window x 9' 8" ( 4.42m In To Bay Window x 2.95m )
Bedroom 3 7' 4" x 9' 8" ( 2.24m x 2.95m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.