£169,995 Offers over
Four bedroom detached villa offering entrance hall, spacious lounge open to dining area to modern fitted kitchen, utility room, t.v. room/fifth bedroom, modern fitted w.c., four bedrooms, master modern en-suite shower room and modern fitted bathroom. there is also driveway, gas c/h, d/g and gardens
Immaculate four bedroom modern detached home offering spacious accommodation over two levels comprising of entrance hall, t.v. room/further bedroom, spacious lounge open to stunning dining area with modern fitted kitchen, utility room conservatory and modern fitted w.c., on the upper level there are four good sized bedrooms, (master modern en-suite shower room) and modern fitted bathroom. The property further benefits from monobloc driveway to front, gas central heating, double glazing and private enclosed garden to rear with views over the nearby woods area.
Ideally situated at the end this cul-de-sac setting and within easy access to walk ways, local amenities and schools.
Entrance Hall with double glazed door to the front and laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 9" into stairway x 15' 6" into bay ( 4.19m into stairway x 4.72m into bay )
Spacious lounge with double glazed window to front, feature fireplace with electric fire and open to dining area.
Tv Room/5th Bedroom 16' 6" x 7' 10" max ( 5.03m x 2.39m max )
TV room or could easily be used as a fifth bedroom. Double glazed window to front, cupboard and laminated flooring.
Double glazed French doors to conservatory. Ample space for dining table and chairs with laminate flooring.
Kitchen 17' x 9' 6" ( 5.18m x 2.90m )
Stunning fully fitted fitted kitchen with wall and base units, matching worktops, integrated fridge, dishwasher and gas hob and oven with over hood. stainless steel sink and drainer. Vinyl flooring. Rear facing double glazed window and door to utility room.
Modern base units with matching worktop. Plumbed for washing maching. Central heating boiler. Radiator and vinyl flooring.
Laminate flooring with double glazed windows overlooking rear garden.
Master Bedroom 13' 4" max x 10' 4" max ( 4.06m max x 3.15m max )
Master double bedroom with carpeted flooring, radiator
Modern fitted shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls and tiled flooring. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" max x 6' 9" min ( 2.84m max x 2.06m min )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator and carpeted flooring
Bedroom Three 10' 11" max x 8' 8" max ( 3.33m max x 2.64m max )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Four 11' 9" x 8' 4" ( 3.58m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
Fully tiled modern bathroom with w.c, wash hand basin and bath with over shower and glass screen. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Side facing double glazed window.
Monobloc driveway to the front of the property giving ample off street parking.
The rear gardens are private and have been laid with ease of maintenance in mind.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.