£240,000 Offers over
This picturesque stone cottage set in a semi-rural location has been sympathetically renovated to provide modern living in a traditional property. Set within generous gardens with access to the M8 within a few minutes' drive, this property is ideal for those working in the Central Belt of Scotland.
With real kerb appeal, this attractive four/five bedroom detached cottage is set in a large plot with ample driveway and garage. The gardens enjoy many functional spaces and mature trees and shrubs.
This beautiful family home has the potential for a flexible layout dependant on the needs of the owner with three generous rooms on the ground floor currently presented as two living rooms and a bedroom. Both living rooms have feature fireplaces with the room to the rear enjoying patio doors to the garden. The generous kitchen has a range of wall and base units, and patio doors to the garden and gives access to the utility room and sun room that enjoys views over the garden grounds. A galley style bathroom with feature square bath and a box room completes the downstairs accommodation. On the upper floor are a further three bedrooms with Velux style windows with fresh décor and new carpets throughout.
Salsburgh offers local shops and a primary school with main amenities available in Airdrie approximately three miles distant. The village is conveniently situated offering quick and easy access to the M8 motorway for commuting to Glasgow or Edinburgh.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.