£64,500 Offers over
Two bedroom immaculate mid terrace villa with entrance hall, modern fitted cloakroom, spacious lounge, formal dining room, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom. There is also off street parking, gas c/h &d/g and enclosed gardens to rear.
Impressive Mid terrace villa offered in truly walk in condition comprising of entrance hall. modern fitted cloakroom, spacious picture windowed lounge, dining room with door to rear garden, modern fitted kitchen all on the ground level, on the upper level there are two good sized double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom comprising of bath with over shower, wash hand basin and w.c. The property further benefits from off street parking, gas central heating, double glazing and enclosed garden to rear with two outhouses, chipped and drying area with raised decking patio area.
Entrance Hall with door to the front, carpeted flooring, radiator, cupboard.
Modern fitted cloakroom with wash hand basin and w.c.
Lounge 11' 5" x 11' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.48m )
Double glazed picture window overlooking rear garden. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 7' 10" ( 3.45m x 2.39m )
Formal dining room with ample space for table and chairs. Radiator and carpeted flooring. Rear facing double glazed window and double glazed door to rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 6' 6" min ( 2.95m x 1.98m min )
Partially tiled kitchen with wall and base units. Space for cooker. Stainless sink and drainer. Plumbed in washing machine, tiled flooring. Front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 15' 3" x 9' 10" ( 4.65m x 3.00m )
Double bedroom with carpeted flooring, radiator and two front facing double glazed windows.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.95m )
Double bedroom with carpeted flooring, radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Modern fitted bathroom comprising w.c, wash hand basin, bath and over bath shower. Tiled under floor heating, towel radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Rear garden which is laid with ease of maintenance in mind and is fully enclosed with two outhouses, chipped and drying areas and raised decking patio area.
There is communal off street parking to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.