£69,995 Offers over
A well situated 3 bedroom mid terrace villa. Offered as a blank canvas for prospective buyers to really put there own stamp on the house. Accommodation over two levels. Full depth Lounge with patio doors. Dining Kitchen. Refitted Shower room. 2 Double bedrooms and box room. Gas C/heat &D/glz.
2 and a box room mid terrace villa. Well presented and offered to the market as a blank canvas for the prospective buyer. Separated from the road with a grassed area directly in front of the house. The accommodation, over two levels gives a generous reception hallway that leads to the full depth lounge which has patio doors to the rear gardens. The fitted dining kitchen is a good size and boasts matching wall and floor units, complementing worktops and again has a back door to the rear gardens. Upper level has two double bedrooms with additional box room and recently replaced family shower room. All set within good sized gardens to both front and rear which give planted borders, lawns and hard landscaped patio areas. These house have always appealed to a wide variety of buyers and an internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this wonderful family home has to offer. Of course Gas central heating and double glazing are provided for.
Lounge 18' 1" x 10' 5" at max. ( 5.51m x 3.18m at max. )
Kitchen 10' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.15m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 1 9' 1" x 14' 10" ( 2.77m x 4.52m )
Bedroom 2 8' 9" x 12' 3" excluding entry ( 2.67m x 3.73m excluding entry )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.