£280,000 Offers over
A fabulous individual 4 bedroom detached villa set on a generous plot within a preferred cul-de-sac setting of a popular and well established residential locale.
Originally formed as part of a steading conversion this wonderful property offers a unique opportunity to purchase a bespoke home with an abundance of charm and character. The flexible accommodation consists on the ground floor of entrance hallway into a spacious living room which has ample room for a dining area leading into a delightful sun room/lounge, sizable dining kitchen with an array of floor and wall units, recently fitted wet room, double bedroom with patio doors to rear garden and further study/bedroom. The upper floor is accessed through a delightful wooden staircase and provides a WC and double bedroom with en-suite bathroom. A further bedroom also benefits from a dressing area/study which is again charming due to its unusual shape and numerous windows.
The property is attractively decorated throughout. Fixtures and fittings are to a good standard and are complimented by quality flooring. The home benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. Excellent storage provision throughout.
To the front of the home are attractive gardens with mature plants, trees and shrubs. A sweeping driveway provides off-street parking for numerous family sized cars and in turn allows access to the single garage. The smaller rear patio garden has been designed for ease of maintenance and also provides access to a generously sized self-contained utility room with power and plumbing installed.
Lounge 20' 6" max x 16' 9" ( 6.25m max x 5.11m )
Sun Room 12' 3" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.73m max x 3.02m max )
Kitchen 16' 9" x 9' 3" ( 5.11m x 2.82m )
Bedroom(study) 9' 8" to front of wardrobe x 9' ( 2.95m to front of wardrobe x 2.74m )
Bedroom 12' 9" restricted height x 10' 7" ( 3.89m restricted height x 3.23m )
En-Suite 7' 3" x 6' 4" ( 2.21m x 1.93m )
Bedroom 14' x 9' 8" ( 4.27m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 12' x 9' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.87m )
Wet Room 7' 5" x 5' 10" plus recess ( 2.26m x 1.78m plus recess )
Utility 10' 7" x 5' 10" ( 3.23m x 1.78m )
Study/dressing Room 11' 8" max x 9' 9" max ( 3.56m max x 2.97m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.