£260,000 Offers over
A deceptively spacious 3-4 bedroom traditional stone cottage which has been completely renovated by the current owner to offer an individually designed home which has been painstakingly upgraded to an uncompromising standard. Viewing this property is an absolute must.
The cottage offers generous, flexible split level accommodation and provides a wonderful family home consisting on the lower level of stunning fitted kitchen open plan to dining area, bright lounge with bi-fold doors to rear garden and multi fuel burner,WC, bedroom with en-suite shower room, integral garage with large utility space and further bedroom/office with en-suite wc. The upper level offers a master bedroom suite with contemporary en-suite which has a fabulous free standing bath and separate shower enclosure. A further en-suite bedroom and office area completes the accommodation.
Internally the home has been completely refurbished to exacting standards with quality fixtures and fittings. Particular attention should be brought to the breath-taking kitchen which is the real centrepiece of the home as it makes an ideal entertaining area with its naturally flow onto the dining area and lounge.
The property is attractively decorated throughout in bright neutral tones. It should also be noted that the owners clever use of velux windows and lighting tunnels give an extra feeling of light throughout the home. Quality flooring has been installed giving an extra level of luxury.
Access to the garage is through an electrically operated roller door and allows direct access to the property. The rear enclosed gardens offer a lawn section patio and decked area. A large timber summer house is also included and may provide an ideal office or workshop.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 9' 11" ( 4.17m x 3.02m )
Dining 14' 4" x 9' 3" ( 4.37m x 2.82m )
Lounge 16' 2" max x 12' 1" ( 4.93m max x 3.68m )
Master Bedroom 12' 9" max x 11' 10" plus door recess ( 3.89m max x 3.61m plus door recess )
Bedroom 10' 6" x 10' 1" max ( 3.20m x 3.07m max )
Bedroom 14' 2" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.32m max x 3.61m max )
Office/bedroom 12' 7" plus door recess x 10' ( 3.84m plus door recess x 3.05m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.