£305,000 Offers over
A substantial 4 bedroom bungalow set on an extensive corner plot within a sought-after and well regarded residential locale with views to Wallaces Monument.
Situated in the popular Causewayhead area of Stirling the home offers extensive accommodation, all on one level, which offers a flexible layout to include the option of a granny/teenager annex which has been converted by the current owners from the original garage. The accommodation consists of large entrance hallway, bathroom, well-proportioned lounge with triple aspects, dining kitchen with an array of wall and floor units, separate dining room, WC, living room, 4 bedrooms and utility area. Generous storage throughout including walk-in boiler room.
The property does require a degree of modernisation depending on the requirements of any perspective purchaser but does offer excellent potential to provide a wonderful family home. Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and double glazing has been installed.
To the front of the home is a large driveway which provides off street parking for numerous family sized cars. To the side and rear of the property are substantial gardens which are mainly laid to lawn with surrounding mature plants trees and shrubs. The private gardens to the rear are fully enclosed to provide a child friendly environment.
Lounge 20' 11" x 14' 11" max ( 6.38m x 4.55m max )
Dining Room 14' 4" x 12' 4" ( 4.37m x 3.76m )
Dining Kitchen 14' 5" max plus door recess x 13' 3" ( 4.39m max plus door recess x 4.04m )
Sitting Room 16' 6" x 10' 8" ( 5.03m x 3.25m )
Bathroom 10' 4" x 9' 4" max ( 3.15m x 2.84m max )
Bedroom 12' 4" x 11' 5" to front of wardrobe ( 3.76m x 3.48m to front of wardrobe )
Bedroom 10' 11" x 12' 4" ( 3.33m x 3.76m )
Bedroom 16' x 13' 4" ( 4.88m x 4.06m )
Bedroom 10' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.97m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.