£170,000 Offers over
Allen &Harris are delighted to offer the opportunity to acquire this rarely available 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow in the sought after Balquhidder locale
Internally the accommodation comprises of a delightful, spacious formal living room with feature wood burning stove. There is the exquisitely refurbished kitchen, with various integrated appliances, which has an open plan aspect into the formal dining area which is fantastic for socialising/entertaining. The property also benefits from 2 double bedrooms &a family bathroom. A viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the high quality of fixture &fittings on offer here. Externally the property is situated in a fortunate position, in which to enjoy the stunning panoramic views over Loch Voil and to Ben Vorlich and surrounding hills. There is also the added benefit of a gravelled driveway plus professionally designed front &rear garden, with lawn areas, front and rear deck, two generous out-buildings, as well as shrubs &borders.
Kitchen - Open Plan To
Balquhidder is a small rural hamlet type village located circa 3 miles off the A84 Callander to Lochearnhead Road. The property is located within close proximity to the Village Hall &amenities are available locally. The recreational facilities in the area are extremely good, with fishing, water-sports, mountain biking, walking the surrounding hills &shooting readily accessible, whilst the property is well placed for access to the major towns and cities of central Scotland. Stirling is only 30 miles to the south from where there is rail and motorway access both to Edinburgh and Glasgow and their airports. The local villages of Lochearnhead and Strathyre provide village shops and primary schools whilst Callander is a larger community with secondary school, a good range of shops and other local services.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.