£164,999 Offers over
A wonderful three bedroom detached property in a quiet cul-de-sac setting on the popular Beechwood estate. The property benefits from generous sized rooms for comfortable family living and is further enhanced by enclosed gardens to the side and rear of the property and a large single garage.
Allen and Harris are delighted to present a wonderful three bedroom detached property in a quiet cul-de-sac setting on the popular Beechwood estate. The property benefits from generous sized rooms for comfortable family living and is further enhanced by secluded, enclosed gardens to the side and rear of the property and a large single width garage which provides additional workshop/storage space.
The accommodation is set out over two levels. Downstairs, the bright reception hallway leads to a spacious and contemporary lounge with feature fireplace housing an open flame gas fire and beautiful hardwood framed doors, with attractive leaded glazing panels, lead to the dining kitchen which benefits from tiled floor finish. The well-appointed fitted kitchen provides ample storage space including a walk-in storage cupboard. The adjoining family dining room has a double glazed sliding patio door leading to the enclosed rear garden and garage. Upstairs, the landing leads to the bathroom, three generous sized bedrooms and additional storage . All bedrooms have built-in storage.
Outside, there are good sized gardens to the front, side and rear of the property. The side and rear gardens are enclosed and secluded and are ideal for young children and/or pets. The rear garden also provides access to the workshop/storage at the rear of the garage.
The property benefits from full double glazing, gas central heating, with combi boiler, and has a neutral colour scheme throughout.
Lounge 17' 4" x 13' 5" max ( 5.28m x 4.09m max )
Dining Kitchen 9' 9" max x 16' 7" max over units ( 2.97m max x 5.05m max over units )
Bedroom 1 13' 8" x 9' 8" max ( 4.17m x 2.95m max )
Bedroom 2 8' 8" x 9' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 3 10' 8" max x 7' 8" ( 3.25m max x 2.34m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.