£279,950 Fixed price
* 10K UNDER HOME REPORT
* Chain Free Stunning 4 Bed Detached Villa *
* Fantastic Views Over The Forth Towards The Bridges *
* Located In A Popular Area Of Dalgety Bay *
* Easy Access To Coastal And Countryside Walks *
* Private And Enclosed Rear Garden *Description
* 10,000 Under Home Report *This elevated detached villa provides fantastic views over the Forth from the front of the property and externally it provides an internal garage, a small but pleasant balcony area, grassed garden to the front and to the rear a private, enclosed garden that has its own decking area and patio area. Internally the property comprises: a ground floor WC, lounge that has a double door that can open into the dining area, kitchen, utility room, sun room/family room, 3 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom/office, family bathroom and an en-suite. The property offers ample storage and benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. EPC=CLocation
Dalgety Bay is situated on the Fife Coastal Path providing walking or cycling to Queensferry and Aberdour. The town has its own railway halt giving access to Edinburgh or Glenrothes. There are nursery and primary schools, with secondary education located in Inverkeithing. The town has shopping facilities, a sports and social club, library, art club, tennis and sailing clubs and leisure centre.Our View
Located in a highly sought after area of Dalgety Bay and the fact it offers an elevated position offering fantastic views over the Forth makes this property a worthy contender and with the bonus of being close to local amenities including the train halt viewing should be of the highest priority.
Lounge 17' 8" x 10' 2" (5.38m x 3.1m )
Dining Room / Kitchen 11' 8" x 19' 7" (3.56m x 5.97m )
Utility Room 5' 8" x 3' 9" (1.73m x 1.14m )
Master Bedroom 14' 6" x 10' 4" (4.42m x 3.15m )
En-Suite Shower Room 8' 2" x 3' 3" (2.49m x .99m )
Bedroom 11' 7" x 10' 4" (3.53m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 9' 0" x 7' 8" (2.74m x 2.34m )
Bedroom 8' 11" x 6' 10" (2.72m x 2.08m )
Bathroom 7' 5" x 5' 7" (2.26m x 1.7m )
WC 7' 11" x 2' 11" (2.41m x .89m )
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.