£70,000 Offers over
Looking for a project? This could be it! Mid Terrace Villa in need of complete modernisation and upgrading. A great locale and a good size. Nice views, good gardens and two bedrooms. Handy for all local amenities and just ready to be bought and cared for.
A Mid Terrace Villa in the Dykebar area which is in need of a bit of TLC. It may be that you are a first time buyer looking to get into this area and you don't mind upgrading and modernising a property or perhaps you fancy taking on a bit of a project and buying something like this that needs upgrading and modernising and you could make yourself a bit of money by selling it on.
This property offers a really popular locale and has accommodation comprising of: Entrance hall. Spacious lounge. Kitchen. Two bedrooms and shower room.
The property has easy to maintain gardens and offers really nice views to the rear.
Glenashdale Way has long been recognised as a sought after area and is handy for local amenities such as shops and schools. Excellent transport links connect locally as well as to Paisley Town Centre. Paisley Town Centre offers a wealth of social, shopping and leisure facilities. Rail links from the Town connect to Glasgow. The M8 Motorway Network is a short drive away and in turn provides connecting links to Glasgow International Airport, Braehead Shopping Centre, Glasgow City and Other.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.