£57,000 Offers over
Two bedroom semi detached home with entrance hall, lounge open to dining area with picture window and french doors to rear garden, modern fitted kitchen, two good sized double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom. There is also gas c/h, d/g and gardens to front and rear. Rear garden is enclosed.
Semi Detached Villa presented in walk in condition comprising of entrance hall, with excellent lounge with double glazed picture window to rear open to dining area with french doors to rear garden and modern fitted kitchen, on the upper level there are two good sized double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom with bath, wash hand basin, w.c. and shower cubicle. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front and rear. The front garden is laid with paved path and shrub area, the rear garden is enclosed and has been laid with ease of maintenance in mind.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this family home.
Entrance Hall with double glazed door to front. Two cupboards, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Lounge 19' 7" x 11' 5" ( 5.97m x 3.48m )
Lounge with carpeted flooring. Electric fire in fire place. Radiator. Rear facing double glazed picture window.
Dining area with carpeted flooring. Radiator. Double glazed French doors to rear.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 7' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.31m )
Modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units with matching worktops. Stanless steel sink with drainer. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 9' 5" ( 4.67m x 2.87m )
Double bedroom with carpeted flooring. Radiator. Rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.00m )
Further double bedroom with carpeted flooring. Radiator. Side facing double glazed window.
Tiled modern bathroom with wc, wash hand basin shower cubicle and bath. Tiled flooring. Front facing double glazed window.
Front garden with shrub area and paved path.
Enclosed rear garden chipped area, paved path and gate giving access to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.