£169,950 Offers over
B-Spoke are delighted to offer to the sales market this immaculate and well appointed Detached Two Bedroom Bungalow situated in the historic Cathedral City of Dunblane.
Early viewing is recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
The property comprises:
- Entrance Porch with storage closet.
- Well proportioned Lounge with feature gas fire and views to the front.
- Fully fitted Kitchen with integrated gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood, space for fridge &dishwasher. Utility Room with space for fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Bright and spacious Dining / Garden Room, open plan to kitchen, with views to the rear and access to the garden via French doors.
- Master Bedroom with built in mirrored wardrobes and Bedroom 2 also benefits from a built in storage closet.
- Family Bathroom with white 3 piece suite including over bath mains shower and folding glass shower screen, fitted w.c. and sink within vanity units.
Extras are negotiable.
The property also benefits from a gas fired central heating, double glazed windows and security alarm system.
To the outside there are easily maintained landscaped garden grounds, with ample off road parking provided for by a gravel driveway. There is a lovely Summer House and also a garden shed.
Dunblane boasts a wide variety of local amenities and reputable schooling is available at primary and secondary level.
Commuters are well catered for by the nearby national road and rail networks and the property is only a short distance from Dunblane train station and the local Tesco and Marks &Spencers supermarkets.
Master Bedroom 5.00m (16' 5') x 4.71m (15' 5')
Kitchen 3.40m (11' 2') x 2.27m (7' 5')
Dining Area 4.36m (14' 4') x 2.49m (8' 2')
Utility Room 2.50m (8' 2') x 1.33m (4' 4')
Bedroom 1 3.49m (11' 5') x 2.50m (8' 2')
Bedroom 2 2.50m (8' 2') x 2.47m (8' 1')
Family Bathroom 2.38m (7' 10') x 1.29m (4' 3')
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.