£185,000 Offers over
Four bedroom detached villa in immaculate condition offering two public rooms, four good sized double bedrooms, modern fitted cloakroom, two modern fitted shower rooms, modern fitted kitchen, and utility room. There is also garage, monobloc driveway, gas c/h, d/g and gardens to front and rear.
Immaculate four bedroom detached villa set within the ever popular area of Lawthorn and offering spacious accommodation over two levels. On the ground level there is spacious bay windowed lounge with french doors to sun room, the sun room also has french doors to rear garden and could easily be used as a dining room, modern fitted kitchen off with integrated appliances, modern fitted utility room and modern fitted cloakroom, on the upper level there are four good sized bedrooms with three of the bedrooms having built in wardrobes and master benefiting from modern en-suite bathroom, there is also a modern fitted shower room with double shower cubicle, wash hand basin set within vanity unit and w.c. The property further benefits from garage with power, light and up and over door, monobloc driveway with ample parking area, gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front and rear. The front garden is laid to lawn with shrub area and the rear private garden is fully enclosed with lawn drying area, paved patio area and shrub area.
The property ideally located within Lawthorn with easy access to local schools, amenities, bus routes and walk ways
Entrance Hall with double glazed door to the front two radiators and oak flooring.
Modern fitted cloakroom comprising of wash hand basin, w.c. Heated towel radiator and tiled flooring. Double glazed window to side.
Lounge 16' 3" + bay window x 11' 8" ( 4.95m + bay window x 3.56m )
Spacious lounge with double glazed bay window to front, feature marble fireplace with electric fire. Radiator. Carpeted flooring. French doors to sun room/dining room.
Sun Room/dining Room 10' 8" x 8' 8" + door recess ( 3.25m x 2.64m + door recess )
Currently being used as a sun room could equally be a formal dining room. Ample space for dining table and chairs. Radiator. Oak flooring. French doors to rear garden.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 9' ( 3.86m x 2.74m )
Modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units with matching work tops, integrated white goods, stainless steel sink with drainer, double oven and gas hob with cooker hood. Radiator. Partially tiled walls. Laminate flooring. Double glazed window to rear.
Modern wall and base units with matching worktop. Plumbed for washing machine Stainless steel sink with drainer. Radiator and laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to side. Cupboard. Loft Access and carpeted flooring.
Master Bedroom 15' 2" x 10' 1" ( 4.62m x 3.07m )
Master double bedroom with three double glazed windows to front. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Carpeted flooring
Modern fitted en-suite comprising of bath, wash hand basin set within vanity unit and w.c. Fully tiled walls and tiled flooring. Radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" max x 7' 9" + door recess ( 3.68m max x 2.36m + door recess )
Double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobes. Radiator and laminate flooring
Bedroom Three/study 9' 8" x 6' 11" ( 2.95m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 7' 11" + door recess ( 2.69m x 2.41m + door recess )
Double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobes. Radiator and laminate flooring.
Fully tiled modern shower room with double shower cubicle, w.c, wash hand basin set within vanity unit. Heated towel radiator. Front facing double glazed window.
Garage with up and over doors. Power and light.
Monobloc driveway giving ample parking facility.
The private rear garden is enclosed with lawn drying area, paved patio and shrub area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.