£199,000 Offers over
An impressive 4/5 bedroom detached villa situated on a substantial, elevated corner plot with fabulous views across Dollar and beyond.
The property is one of the largest styled home within the development and offers excellent family accommodation over two levels consisting on the lower level of three bedrooms, shower room and utility room. The upper floor offers a generous dining kitchen with an array of floor and wall units, family room/bedroom 5 with patio doors to rear garden, family bathroom with bath and separate shower enclosure, bedroom and dining area open plan onto well-proportioned lounge with floor to ceiling window which not only provides an abundance of natural light but also offers magnificent views.
Internally the home benefits from versatile accommodation and generous storage provision. Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and double glazing has been installed.
As mentioned the property sits on a preferred corner plot. To the front and side of the home are established gardens with lawn and mature plants. A driveway provides off-street parking which in turn allows access to the attached garage. The private rear garden is a real feature of the home consisting of extensive lawn sections with a surrounding array of plants and shrubs offering year round colour. Mature hedging provides screening from neighbouring properties and provides a family safe environment.
Dining Kitchen 17' 8" x 10' 1" ( 5.38m x 3.07m )
Dining Area 10' x 9' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.92m )
Lounge 15' x 11' 7" ( 4.57m x 3.53m )
Bathroom 8' 7" x 7' 2" ( 2.62m x 2.18m )
Sitting/bedroom 11' 8" x 9' 11" ( 3.56m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 11' 8" x 9' 11" ( 3.56m x 3.02m )
Shower Room 9' 4" x 4' 4" ( 2.84m x 1.32m )
Bedroom 11' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.53m x 2.84m )
Bedroom 11' 2" x 8' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 11' 1" x 7' 9" max ( 3.38m x 2.36m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.