£209,995 Offers over
A luxurious deceptively spacious modern four bedroom detached home in the highly sought after Lomond Gate. The property comprises of 4 spacious bedrooms, a stunning kitchen, a spacious lounge, a dining room, two lavish bathrooms, an en-suite, single garage, driveway and enclosed rear gardens.
This rarely available, four bedroom detached property comes to the open in market in show home condition. The property is at the end of Glen Lochy court in a peaceful cul de sac adjacent to the A82 in the popular Lomond Gate.
On entering the property there is a multi car driveway with two public parking spaces located next to the property. The property is set over two levels. You are greeted with a nice bright reception hallway which leads to the lounge, dining room, bathroom and kitchen. On the second level there are 4 spacious bedrooms with the master comprising of a en-suite and there is another bathroom up the stairs.
Lounge - The lounge is bright and spacious and is perfect for hosting or relaxing. There are stunning french doors that lead to the enclosed rear garden.
Dining Room - Beautifully presented dining room which would be perfect for hosting the family Christmas dinner.
Kitchen- A sumptuous fitted kitchen - It doesn't matter whether you are an inspiring Delia Smith or your piece de resistance is spaghetti hoops in toast, you will be in awe of this stunning kitchen.
Bedrooms - All the bedrooms are of good size, usually you find one or two bedrooms to be tight but all of these can easily fit double beds and have ample space for storage.
The property is double glazed through out and comprises of gas central heating.
Early viewing of this property is highly recommended as I assure you, you don't want to miss out on this stunning property.
Lounge 14' 4" x 11' 4" ( 4.37m x 3.45m )
Dining Room 10' 4" x 8' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.51m )
Kitchen 12' over units x 9' 7" over units ( 3.66m over units x 2.92m over units )
Master Bedroom 10' 3" max x 11' 3" max ( 3.12m max x 3.43m max )
Bedroom 2 10' 9" max x 10' 5" max ( 3.28m max x 3.18m max )
Bedroom 3 12' 2" max x 9' 2" max ( 3.71m max x 2.79m max )
Bedroom 4 7' 6" max x 12' max ( 2.29m max x 3.66m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.