£150,000 Offers around
A charming character mid terraced home located in the heart of Rosneath conservation village.
Allen and Harris are pleased to offer this charming character mid terraced home located in the heart of Rosneath conservation village with local amenities close to hand.
The accommodation over two levels comprise entrance hallway, lounge, dining room and sun room all with wood burning multi fuel stoves, galley kitchen and a utility.
On the upper level there are two double bedrooms and a three piece bathroom finished in white.
The gardens to the front are gravelled with a tarmac driving leading to off road parking and the garage.
The gardens to the rear are mainly level and laid to lawn with flowering borders, vegetable plot and a wood store. There is a timber bridge which crosses the burn and leads to a pleasant area of woodland.
The property benefits from an oil fired heating system.
The village of Rosneath offers a number of local shops in particular the newly opened C0-OP. It has a parish church, post office, community hall and reputable primary school.
There is a regular bus service to Helensburgh and further afield. Garelochhead offers a broad selection of shops, community hall, parish church, regular train service to Glasgow. Nearby Helensburgh, offers a wealth of shopping facilities, restaurants cafes, tennis, bowling, sailing club and regular train services to Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Lounge 15' 11" x 12' 8" ( 4.85m x 3.86m )
Dining Room 14' 8" x 10' 10" ( 4.47m x 3.30m )
Sitting Room 14' 7" x 10' 8" ( 4.45m x 3.25m )
Kitchen 8' x 7' 11" ( 2.44m x 2.41m )
Utility 6' 9" x 5' 9" ( 2.06m x 1.75m )
Bedroom 1 14' 5" x 11' ( 4.39m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 2 14' 6" x 10' 8" cam ceiling ( 4.42m x 3.25m cam ceiling )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.