£140,000 Offers over
*SSTC at CLOSING DATE *With beautiful open countryside views, this extended three bedroom semi detached cottage is set over two floors and comes with an ent vest, rec hall, lounge with open fire, open plan dining room, stylish kitchen, shower room, three double sized bedrooms, driveway
*SSTC at CLOSING DATE *Are you looking for a wonderful property with open country views? Look forward to some stunning sunsets at this three bedroom semi detached cottage set over two floors with front and rear mature gardens and chipped driveway leading to a detached garage. The property sits approximately two miles from the popular village of Stewarton.
This family home has double glazing and has been extended and improved with a stylish kitchen complete with integrated fridge, dishwasher, ceramic hob, double oven and cooker hood.
The property extends to an entrance vestibule, welcoming reception hall with storage cupboard for coats and bags, lounge with open fire, open plan dining room, kitchen with access to the rear garden, three double sized bedrooms and a shower room. All principal rooms enjoy uninterrupted views over the countryside.
The well stocked and well maintained gardens have perimeter timber fencing, mature shrubs and trees, a slabbed patio, a gate leading to the front garden and a rear gate to driveway.
Lounge 14' 11" x 11' 9" ( 4.55m x 3.58m )
Dining Area 7' 3" x 12' 4" ( 2.21m x 3.76m )
Kitchen 10' 9" x 11' 1" ( 3.28m x 3.38m )
Bedroom 14' x 12' 10" ( 4.27m x 3.91m )
Bedroom 11' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Shower Room 6' 2" x 6' 5" ( 1.88m x 1.96m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.