£195,000 Offers over
Well-presented semi-detached villa set within excellent corner position gardens with driveway and garage to the side.
Semi-detached villa set within a convenient pocket of Busby, offering well laid out accommodation over two main levels. The property extends to; entrance vestibule, impressive 25ft long open plan lounge with dining area which boasts a lovely feature fireplace, staircase to upper level and good sized kitchen off. The upper level hosts three well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern fitted family bathroom.
Further features include a system of gas fired central heating, double glazing and well-presented garden grounds which wrap around the property from Field Road onto Woodyett Road. There is also a driveway to the side providing off street parking and a garage.
Busby and the nearby district of Clarkston provide an excellent range of shops, which cater for day-to-day requirements. A short stroll also takes you to regular bus and rail services, whilst main arterial roads link in turn to motorway networks. There is an excellent range of parks and leisure facilities also available close by, whilst for those who require schooling the area is noted for its high standard of primary and secondaries with Busby Primary and Williamwood High School with-in comfortable walking distance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.