£473,000 Offers over
An impressive 4/5 bedroom extended detached villa, offering flexible living accommodation within the ever popular Upper Bridge of Allan locale. The property is beautifully situated with woodland to the rear and positioned on a generous sized garden..
Offering extensive family accommodation over two levels consisting on the ground floor of entrance hallway, modern fitted kitchen to dining area, family area open plan to generous lounge with feature wood burner and French doors in turn leading to attractive decking, utility room, WC and fifth bedroom/office situated within the converted garage. The open plan format to the lower level offers a contemporary feel as well as allowing light to flow throughout. The upper floor offers a bright family bathroom and 4 bedrooms with the master benefiting from luxury en-suite facilities with 'his n her' sinks.
All rooms are presented in bright fresh décor. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard throughout. The home further benefits from double glazing and gas fired central heating.
The home is accessed through a gated entrance to a generous mono-block driveway which provides off-street parking for numerous family sized cars. Surrounding the property are delightful gardens which are extensively laid to lawn with an array of plants, trees and shrubs offering year round colour. The enclosed gardens provide a family friendly environment and perfect entertaining area.
Lounge 20' x 15' 3" ( 6.10m x 4.65m )
Kitchen 11' 7" max x 8' 10" ( 3.53m max x 2.69m )
Utility 7' x 6' ( 2.13m x 1.83m )
Dining Area 10' 7" x 9' 2" ( 3.23m x 2.79m )
Family Area 16' x 11' 3" ( 4.88m x 3.43m )
Study/bedroom 5 10' 5" x 7' 1" ( 3.18m x 2.16m )
Family Bathroom 6' 7" x 6' 4" ( 2.01m x 1.93m )
Bedroom 1 13' 1" plus recess x 11' 5" ( 3.99m plus recess x 3.48m )
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 11' 5" max ( 3.84m x 3.48m max )
Bedroom 3 11' 5" max x 10' 8" ( 3.48m max x 3.25m )
Bedroom 4 12' 7" x 6' 8" ( 3.84m x 2.03m )
Bridge of Allan is a popular residential area with local shopping facilities and boutiques. Amenities including golf, tennis, squash, fishing and the MacRobert Theatre are close at hand. Well situated for commuting access to Edinburgh and Glasgow by motorway or rail (Bridge of Allan Station) and the other major towns of Central Scotland. Private and public schools: Primary Schools - Bridge of Allan Primary and Beaconhurst. Secondary Schools - Wallace High School and Beaconhurst. Stirling University is a short distance away which also incorporates the Gannochy Sport Centre which offers excellent sporting and recreational facilities for all the family.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.