£125,000 Offers over
***CLOSING DATE - THURSDAY 13TH AT 12PM***
Enjoying great open aspects due to the elevated position, this end terraced villa is set within good sized gardens and has been priced to reflect the need for upgrading and modernisation.
Well-proportioned throughout, this end terraced villa enjoys a slightly elevated position with good gardens and open aspects.
Internally, the property extends to; entrance hallway, bright bay window lounge, kitchen with large storage cupboard off, two excellent bedrooms (master with storage cupboard off) and a family bathroom. The property has a system of gas fired central heating.
Although the property will require upgrading and modernisation, it offers a fantastic opportunity for a buyer to put their own touch on it.
This area is noted for the high standard of services and amenities, which include a good range of shops in nearby Clarkston and Busby Road. Excellent transport links including bus and rail services are also available in the immediate area as are a range of leisure facilities including gyms, bowling clubs, golf clubs and parks. The property also lies within the catchment for highly regarded schooling at primary and secondary levels.
Lounge; 17'6 into bay x 12'1
Kitchen; 15'3 x 6'1
Bedroom One; 12'9 into bay x 11'8
Bedroom Two; 11'6 x 8'9
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.