£238,000 Offers over
An impressive 4 bedroom detached villa set on a generous corner plot within a preferred cul-de-sac setting of a popular and well established residential development.
Offering excellent family accommodation over two levels consisting on the ground floor of entrance hallways, WC, generous lounge, fitted kitchen with an array of floor and wall units and dining room leading to sizable conservatory. The upper floor provides a stylish family shower room and four bedrooms. There is excellent storage provision including loft space and built in storage to three of the bedrooms. The home benefits from double glazing and gas central heating.
To the front of the home are attractive gardens with mature plants and shrubs. The rear gardens are generous and primarily laid to lawn with bright patio. The fully enclosed garden provides a child safe environment and aids privacy and security. A driveway is situated to the side of the home providing off street parking and in turn leads to a single detached garage.
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well-known stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. M8 and M9 motorways offer commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Good recreational facilities such as golf, tennis and squash are situated close by.
Living Room 19' 5" x 11' 10" max ( 5.92m x 3.61m max )
Kitchen 10' 8" x 8' 6" ( 3.25m x 2.59m )
Dining 10' 9" x 10' 7" ( 3.28m x 3.23m )
Wc 6' x 3' 3" ( 1.83m x 0.99m )
Conservatory 12' 3" max x 9' 8" max ( 3.73m max x 2.95m max )
Bedroom 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 11' to back of wardrobe x 10' 8" ( 3.35m to back of wardrobe x 3.25m )
Bedroom 10' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.33m x 2.59m )
Bedroom 12' x 7' ( 3.66m x 2.13m )
Shower Room 6' 3" x 5' 6" ( 1.91m x 1.68m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.