£144,000 Offers over
Three bedroom detached bungalow with accommodation over two levels comprising of entrance porch, reception hallway, three public rooms, modern fitted kitchen three good sized double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom. There is also chipped driveway, gas c/h, d/g and gardens to front and rear.
Detached bungalow offering traditional and spacious accommodation over two levels on the ground level there is entrance porch, reception hallway, spacious lounge with front facing bay window, formal dining room, billiard room, modern fitted kitchen double bedroom and modern fitted bathroom. on the upper level there are a further two double bedrooms. The property is further enhanced by chipped driveway giving excellent off street parking, gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front and rear. the front garden is laid to lawn with shrub and chipped area, the rear garden is enclosed with lawn drying area, paved patio and hut. The property is further enhanced by solar panels.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this excellent family home set within easy access to town centre, bus routes, train station and all local amenities.
Double doors leading into porch. Cupboard and concrete flooring.
Front facing double glazed door. Radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 15' x 14' 8" + bay window ( 4.57m x 4.47m + bay window )
Spacious lounge with double glazed bay window to front. Feature wood burner set within fireplace. Radiator, original features and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 14' 9" max x 12' 6" ( 4.50m max x 3.81m )
Formal dining room with double glazed window to side. Original fireplace with coal fire, radiator and stained original wood flooring.
Third Reception Room 14' 9" + bay window x 15' max ( 4.50m + bay window x 4.57m max )
Currently being used as a billiard room, could equally be a downstairs bedroom. Radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 12' 1" ( 3.33m x 3.68m )
Modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units with matching worktops and partially tiled walls. Stainless steel sink with drainer. Range cooker with cooker hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Double glazed window to rear. Tiled flooring. Door leading to rear garden.
Modern bathroom comprising of roll top free standing bath, wash hand basin set within vanity unit and w.c. Towel radiator and laminate flooring. Double glazed window to side.
Stairway from entrance hall to upper apartments. Double glazed Velux window to rear. Two cupboards and carpeted flooring. Access to loft.
Bedroom One 15' 10" to wardrobes x 10' 7" ( 4.83m to wardrobes x 3.23m )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to front. Built in wardrobes, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" max x 11' 3" max ( 3.78m max x 3.43m max )
Double bedroom with double glazed Velux window to front. Cupboard, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 14' 9" max x 13' 9" ( 4.50m max x 4.19m )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to rear. Radiator and laminate flooring.
Chipped driveway giving excellent off street parking.
The front garden is laid to lawn with shrub and chipped areas. The rear garden is enclosed with lawn drying area, paved patio area and hut.
Outhouse situated in the rear garden and giving excellent additional storage facility.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.