£110,000 Offers over
Extremely rare extended end terrace villa located within the popular foxbar area of Paisley. The property comprises: Rec hall, lounge, kitchen, bathroom, three bedrooms, with ensuite in master, DG, GCH, on street parking and gardens. This property would ideally suit first time buyers.
Allen &Harris are delighted to offer to the market this extended end terrace villa located within the popular area of Foxbar, Paisley. This property would ideally suit younger and older families alike and early viewing is highly advised.
The property comprises: Reception hall, family size lounge, fitted kitchen, bathroom, three bedrooms with a ensuite in the downstairs bedroom.
The property is further enhanced with double glazing, gas central heating, on street parking, front and rear gardens.
Abbotsford Crescent is located near to The Glennifer Braes Country Park. Well placed for local schooling and shops nearby. Handy for amenities in the Southside including the Royal Alexandria Hospital. Bus services connect to the town centre and surrounding areas. Paisley also offers excellent shopping and a mainline railway station.
Lounge 14' 8" x 12' 4" ( 4.47m x 3.76m )
Kitchen 5' 9" x 12' 5" ( 1.75m x 3.78m )
Bed 1 14' x 10' 6" ( 4.27m x 3.20m )
Bed 2 10' 5" x 15' 6" ( 3.18m x 4.72m )
Bed 3 10' 3" x 11' 1" ( 3.12m x 3.38m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.