£209,995 Offers over
Built by the current owners, this impressive 4 bedroom detached villa makes a wonderful family home. With open outlooks to the front. Lounge, Dining room, Family room, Dining Kitchen, Utility room, En Suite, Family Bathroom, Int. garage, Gas C/heat &D/glz.
Built by the current owners in 2004 and now offered to the market in true walk in condition is this wonderful family home. Accommodation over two level that boasts great versatility of use and the current configuration has 4 bedrooms and three public rooms. During the design stage of this house our clients have put a lot of time in to creating their perfect family home and we are sure the layout will not disappoint prospective buyers. Entry, to the front, leads to the main reception hallway that has a cloakroom W.C. and leads to all the main apartments. The Lounge, a bright and pleasing apartment that has a bay window viewing to the front, a feature gas fire and glazed double doors to the dining room. Formal Dining room is to the rear. A Family room, could be used as an additional bedroom. Fitted dining kitchen has stylish modern fitted wall and floor units, contrasting worktops. A range style cooker, integrated Fridge, Freezer and Dishwasher. A separate Utility room leads to both the integral garage and the rear gardens. Upper level opens up to a broad hallway that leads to the four Bedrooms. The master bedroom has an ensuite shower room. The main family bathroom boasts a three piece white suite with a free standing roll top bath as a centre piece. The gardens and grounds are level, well tended and a good size. The current owners have a stable to the rear and the future owners might appreciate the space as a shed. Driveway parking leads to the garage. Gas C/heat &D/glz.
Lounge 19' 8" into bay window x 13' 1" ( 5.99m into bay window x 3.99m )
Dining Room 9' 1" x 17' 1" ( 2.77m x 5.21m )
Family Room 10' 3" x 11' 9" ( 3.12m x 3.58m )
Kitchen 9' 1" x 16' 5" ( 2.77m x 5.00m )
Utility Room 9' 1" x 9' 8" ( 2.77m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 1 11' 2" x 10' 10" to front of wards. ( 3.40m x 3.30m to front of wards. )
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 14' 4" to front of wards. ( 2.79m x 4.37m to front of wards. )
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 14' 7" to front of wards. ( 2.79m x 4.45m to front of wards. )
Bedroom 4 10' 2" x 11' 8" ( 3.10m x 3.56m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.