£137,500 Offers over
A charming two bedroom semi-detached traditional cottage set at the base of the Ochil Hills which provide a magnificent backdrop.
The spacious property is quietly situated within the village and offers the added convenience of having all accommodation set over one level.
Accommodation comprises, entrance hall, spacious lounge, bright bathroom, two double bedrooms and generous dining kitchen with an array of wall and floor units and ample space for a dining table. The property also benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and parking bay.
To the front of the home are attractive gardens with mature plants and shrubs. A decked area provides an ideal entertaining area.
Menstrie is a small village, which is beautifully situated at the foot of the Ochil's to the east of the City of Stirling and provides day to day amenities. The historic city of Stirling offers excellent shopping facilities with many well-known stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. The M8 and M9 motorways provide commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Schools: Menstrie Primary School, Alva Academy and Dollar Academy, Dollar. Stirling University is also situated close by.
Living Room 11' 8" x 13' 11" ( 3.56m x 4.24m )
Kitchen 16' 11" x 11' 2" widest ( 5.16m x 3.40m widest )
Bedroom 9' 11" x 11' 7" ( 3.02m x 3.53m )
Bedroom 11' 7" widest x 9' 6" ( 3.53m widest x 2.90m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.