£126,000 Fixed price
Buyers will not fail to be impressed by the modern layout and impressive finish.
Make a fresh start to New Year with a New home!
Site sales office open:
Saturday 12.00 - 16.00
Sunday 12.00 - 16.00
Allen &Harris are delighted to present to the market The Nightingale new build home. This two bedroom semi detached villa is finished to the highest of standards of throughout to include;
Good-Sized Lounge with Patio Doors
Spacious Kitchen with Integrated Appliances and Choice of Doors and Worktops
Two Good Sized Double Bedrooms
Turfed Gardens to Front with External Lighting front and rear
UPVc Windows in White
Contemporary Solid internal Four Panel Doors in White
Set in a much sought after location with easy access to local schooling, shops and parks as well as transport and motorway links for travel to Glasgow City Centre and beyond.
For the beginning of 2017 we have a selection of newly released homes available to reserve. There is a range of move in dates available throughout 2017 with the first ones expected to be completed in February, so get in touch with Allen &Harris now to ensure you do not miss out the first choice.
The specification is the anticipated specification but may be subject to change as necessary and without notice. Any photographs or computer generated images are indicative of the quality and style of the specification and may not represent the actual fittings and furnishings at the development. Specification is not intended to form part of any contract or warranty unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract. Images may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.